Tips to Prepare your Vehicle for Spring!
Spring is almost here and it’s time to start getting our vehicles ready for the sunny, warmer days ahead! If you want your vehicle to be running smoothly come springtime, here are a few tips you can follow:
1. Check your tires – Make sure the tread is still good on your tires, as well as their air pressure. If your tires are low on tread, consider replacing them to ensure optimal performance and safety.
2. Change the oil – Before spring arrives, take your vehicle in for an oil change. This will help keep your engine running efficiently and prevent any build-up that can be caused by cold winter days.
3. Clean it out – Winter can leave us with a lot of clutter in our vehicles. Take the time to clean out any trash and vacuum your interior floors and seats for a fresh start for spring!
4. Check your wipers – Wipers wear down over time, so make sure that yours are still functioning properly. If they’re starting to streak, it’s best to replace them before spring showers arrive.
5. Test the AC – It can be miserable driving in hot weather with a non-functioning air conditioner, so make sure it is working properly before temperatures start heating up.
Following these tips will help make sure your vehicle is ready to go for spring! Enjoy the warmer days ahead!
Bonus tip: Consider taking your vehicle in for a tune-up before spring. This will ensure your vehicle is running in peak condition and can help you avoid any unexpected repairs down the line.
Happy driving! 🙂